Voting

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Think spring....

Ooops....I seem to have neglected my blog for a while. The sad thing is I have lots of photos to share, but I just haven't been motivated to take the time to sit down and actually put together a blog post. Today is catch up day though! So be on the look out for multiple posts.


The weather has been great the past few days - we finally have warm enough temperatures to make it feel like spring really will come again! It's been so nice to not wear heavy coats and bundle up every time we go somewhere! We even squeezed in a little outside time on Thursday! Jenna went straight for her swing set (her first choice was her bike, but it has a flat tire) and I went straight for my camera. Even though the temperature is nice, the scenery is so yuck - brown grass, no leaves, and tons of locust pods still in our yard from late fall. So ignore the scenery and just focus on the cute girl instead.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics!! very fun angle. :) and i'm loving this weather too...i am going to be so mad when it gets cold again. :(

~Lori said...

Are you IN the tree???

Amy Covey said...

Nope...just in the playhouse part of the swingset. :)

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask where you were to take these but see Lori beat me to it. Love the pod covered lawn--but I guess it is better than snow. I haven't worn a heavy coat for 4 days. MOM

Anonymous said...

I actually looked forward to recess duty for those few warmer days. Now the challenge is to figure out how to dress, because the building will not be warm enough, and I'm sick of wearing winter clothes. I like the pix!

Jill said...

we've been having 75-80 weather daily... but for spring break it's supposed to be cold and wet. really??? we have plans to do our front yard and maybe go to the zoo. maybe not.