I was "tagged" by a friend on her blog to put 5 little known facts about me on my blog. So...after a lot of thinking, here's what I came up with.
1. I have to sleep with blankets on me....even in the summer I need some kind of blanket. I just can't sleep well without being covered.
2. I have to shop for shoes in the kid's section. Once in a while I get lucky and can find a small pair of shoes in the "grown up" section...but not very often.
3. I am afraid of the dark....especially of being home alone at night. I absolutely hate walking past our big window in the living room at night!
4. When I eat m&m's, I first dump out the entire bag, then put them in groups by color, and then eat one color at a time. WHY???????
5. I am a tad bit obsessed with being organized. I make lists constantly. I label things with my handy label maker. I have labeled bins and containers for everything (even my kids' toys). I color code activities on my calendar. I am constantly reorganizing closets, cupboards, and drawers. I have files (labeled with that label maker) for everything. I even do the same kind of organizing in my classroom. I'm pretty sure it's a sickness. Just ask my family!
Okay...now it's your turn (I'm supposed to tag 5 people...but I'll just tag whoever feels like playing along)...what are 5 little known tidbits about YOU?!?!