Voting

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Meet the Gordon's

I was asked by my Aunt Nancy to take a family photo of her family at my Grandma D's birthday party. I was hoping the weather would cooperate a little more and we could be a little bit more creative with the setting...but it was cold and rainy...so we went with plan B and took photos on my parents' deck. She wanted a family photo before my cousin, Jessica, leaves. Jessica will be leaving after Christmas to go to Poland for 2 years to do mission work. Her family (and all of the rest of us!!) is really going to miss her. Please keep Jessica and her family in your thoughts and prayers as they all adjust.

Oh - and just a sidenote...see the good looking young man in the green shirt? That is my cousin Kyle who many of you remember as being the cute little ring bearer in our wedding 12 years ago. He grew up, huh??? (Well...at least on the outside...he's still very much a little kid at heart!!)

Nancy...I hope these are okay for you. I thought they turned out pretty good considering it was last minute. I'll bring you a CD with the photos on it at Thanksgiving and then you can print photos from the CD.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Amy! I was expecting to see us on your blog, but I should have known better. Those are great, as soon as you finish air brushing me!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant I was NOT expecting to see us. Gotta remember to proofread before I publish.

Jill said...

What a good looking family!!