- Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Grandma L's - which meant lots of yummy food and time to visit with my family
- We only had to travel 45 min. this year, so we got home in time to do some Christmas decorating. LOVE listening to Christmas music and decorating our house.
- Jacob and I had a "date" and went to see New Moon. LOVED it...and Jacob is officially hooked
- This morning I got to sleep in while it was cold and yucky outside.
- I had 2 photo shoots today!
- Thanksgiving dinner with Chris' family today - more yummy food and more visiting with family
- I got to see CHERYL and LONDON and NATE this afternoon. We met for a quick photo session in the cold and then went to eat Chinese (more food!!). So excited to see them again.
- We all came back to our house to hang out and play a game - loved spending family time with the Ametewee's.
- More Christmas decorating.....love having all four of us decorate the tree. I love the memories behind every single ornament.
- Excited that I still have 2 more days of holiday weekend!!
Friday, November 27, 2009
As a kid, Thanksgiving used to be one of my least favorite holidays. There were no gifts and all you did was eat. It is now one of my favorite holidays....and this year seemed extra good.