Voting

Friday, November 20, 2009

{Miller Family}

I am not sure how I missed sharing these photos. I remember sitting down at the computer and typing a blog post about their session....but then what happened to it? Anyhow....this is the second year Alison asked me to take photos of her family. Brandon, Alison , Carter, and Rylan are part of our "basketball family" and we spend LOTS of time together during basketball season. Last year I took photos of the 2 boys. They were FULL of energy that evening and the session was a little challenging, but the photo she ended up using for their Christmas cards was 100% them. This year she asked me to take photos of the whole family. The weather was not overly cooperative that day, but thankfully we were able to use our connections and take photos at the PAC.



No comments: