Voting

Monday, November 30, 2009

A little internet love....

I have 9 photo sessions (YES...NINE!) to edit and share, but instead I am procrastinating. I love browsing the internet and blogs and finding creative and inspiring ideas....especially for my house. I thought I'd share a few of my recent favorites....

LOVE this camera bag that looks like a purse. I think I'll be saving my money for this!!


I am in LOVE with this perpetual calendar. I think I may have to work on this the next time I go to NYC. You can learn more about it here.
YUMMY! Caramel apple cider (recipe here)

What a fun idea! A chalkboard for your refrigerator as a place to write down leftovers so everyone knows what's hiding in the frig!


I absolutely need a big blank wall so I can do this at my house! I already have a lot of cameras...and love this method of displaying them.


AND...a few fun Christmas ideas....
I think these ornament wreaths are so pretty - especially the brown and blue!

www.eddieross.com

Or a topiary made from ornaments (LOVE the fun colors on this one)...
I would love a bunch of lanterns like this on my patio or on my front step...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a great things on the pictures.Love it al.

cheryl said...

oh my gosh...i love everything, but i think that camera idea would be AMAZING in your house!!! that's so you!
(p.s. i love that you find all the cool links for me to look at! ;D)