Voting

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Jacob and Jenna

We actually had a lot of free time this weekend, so Jacob, Jenna and I headed to a wooded park in VW and took some photos. They were both super cooperative, which was nice. I took a ton of pictures in a really short time. I saw some really neat photos in Pottery Barn store in Columbus - they were closeups from shoulders up, black and white, and blown up to 11x13 - and wanted to try to get something similar. I have a wall space that I'd love to put a few bigger pictures like that, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm not sure if I'll use these are keep trying. I think I'd like to try some with a backdrop instead of outdoor ones. But I was happy with how these turned out. Look how much Jacob and Jenna look alike in the black and white individual photos of each of them - same expression and same eyes! The lighting was really tricky since we were in a wooded area. There were lots of shadows and as a result their eyes don't "sparkle" like they usually do in pictures. (I'm sure no one else even notices those things...I'm my own worst critic!). OH - and don't forget that you can leave comments! Just click on the word "comment" under each entry and leave a message. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the black and white picture of the two of them!! You are doing a great job!!! Will you take pictures of my kids??

Jennifer