Voting

Monday, May 01, 2006

...And then there were four...

This morning before school we checked on our nest again and discovered that two more eggs had hatched. There were now three babies in the nest and one more egg to go! This photo was taken through Jacob's window, so it's not the best quality. Don't you love their bulging eyes and naked bodies. Ewwwwww!














Tonite after baseball practice Jacob peeked at the nest again and found that the final egg had hatched...all four baby robins are here. The mama robin flew away from the nest long enough for me to take a picture outside. I risked being pecked to death by a mama robin to capture these photos. I'll do anything for a photo! I love the photo with the open beak. Right before I snapped this one they all had their beaks open, but I wasn't fast enough.

No comments: