Voting

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Morning

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! Our Christmas was great. For the first time in a long, long time we were able to spend Christmas morning at home and take our time opening gifts and playing with them. Dad and Mom D. were here too. We went to 11:00pm Christmas Eve service and didn't get home until after midnight, so I told the kids that they couldn't wake anyone else up until 8:00am. Jacob came into our room exactly at 8:00 and woke us up and then went to wake up Jenna and Grandma and Grandpa. Santa was good to all of us! Jacob's favorite gift was his PS2 from Santa and Jenna's was her American Girl doll from Santa. Chris got me a "baby" digital camera (just a regular point and shoot digital camera) so I don't have to take my good camera everywhere with me. He also got me an awesome camera bag that will hold my camera, all my lenses, my flash, and other accessories. We got him an iPod and some accessories to go with it.

I have lots of photos from our other Christmas get togethers that I will share in the next few days...so check back! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were all on the nice list. I love Jenna's bed head, and the concentration of the gamers. Chris's smile must mean he was winning.

Jill said...

In the last photo, I think Chris looks like the biggest kid -not your actual kids! ;) My pictures are coming, once my computer decides to cooperate!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Christmas morning was a good one. Thanks again for our holiday lights!
Aunt Barb