Voting

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A few more ice photos....

I didn't have enough room in the previous post to share the rest of the ice photos. Jacob and Jenna went outside with me while I was taking photos of everything covered in ice...and spent most of their time sliding on the driveway. Jacob was much more daring than Jenna. ..




Jenna's preferred method of moving across the ice was this....

The ice and snow are now all melted and we have flood warnings. We have had two full days of school after a week of delays and cancellations! Hopefully the weather cooperates for a while now so we don't use up all our snow days before Christmas!


3 comments:

Jill said...

Tell Jenna she needs to improve her ice skills before she comes skating here! Ok, maybe not... it's not like I'll be much better! Those few times skating at kent state are a distant memory, so I may need your kids' help picking me up off the fake ice!

~Lori said...

I love the second photo of Jacob, in his speed skating pose.

Anonymous said...

I like jenna's style: closer to the ground, less distance to fall. The one with Jacob's arms up looks a lot like his Grandpa D. back in the day. It's sad that you actually have to hope to go to school for awhle. When is your last day?