Voting

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

YAHOO for snow days!!! We've already been out in the snow, bought a new snow blower, and now I'm drinking hot chocolate and getting started on my "to do" list. I'm hoping to work on photos today, work on Christmas cards, and wrap some gifts. The kids played in the snow for a long time and now are at our neighbor's eating banana pancakes with Craig (our college aged neighbor who is home on break). I'm sure they will be back out in the snow after they finish eating. I'm off to tackle my list....after sharing a few snow photos from this morning.










4 comments:

Brenda said...

I could've used a snow day today...I am so tired! Enjoy your day....and your hot chocolate!

Anonymous said...

great snow shots! I am staying inside with my hot chocolate.
Aunt Barb

~Lori said...

yay for snow days! I know I'm enjoying it...quinn and i stayed in our p.j.'s all day and watched tv...oh wait, we do that every day. :) And yet it never gets old!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't comment earlier, but I was at work! Those are great shots. Looks like Christmas card pix. I love the profiles especially.