AMY'S FAVORITE THINGS - 2007
1. McDonald's sweet tea - I just recently discovered that McD's now serves sweet tea...and it is yummy! Seriously, it's a very close second to McAllister's in Texas - and a whole lot more convenient. In fact, I'm drinking some right now!
2. Hairspray - LOVED this on Broadway...and LOVED the movie. Jenna and I had a hard time not singing along when we watched it. It's on my Christmas list!
3. Colbie Callait - I discovered her when you could download one of her songs as the free single of the week on iTunes and then got hooked! I love her songs...and just downloaded her Christmas song called "Mistletoe".
4. My new van - love, love, love it...especially the fun radio!
5. Blistex Lip Infusion - My neighbor just introduced me to this. I am a sucker for any lipgloss type products, so I had to try it. It's perfect for winter...and not as waxy and thick as chapstick.
6. My new $10 hot pink WalMart winter coat - I hate big, bulky coats, but really needed a new warm coat for winter. I just happened to find this coat and WalMart and it was perfect - not too heavy, not too light. Plus it came in pink!...and you can't beat the price (even if it only lasts for one winter)!!
7. Crop-a-dile - Brenda bought this fun scrapbook tool for me this summer! It's awesome for punching holes, setting eyelets, etc. I'm not sure how I ever scrapbooked without it.
8. Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint products - Jill got me shower scrub last year for Christmas and Chris got me some lotion. I love the scent...and it's definitely on my list again for this year.9. "Ugg" boots - I held off on these for a long, long time and finally decided to get a pair. Of course, I didn't get the real deal...I went for the inexpensive Target version...but I LOVE them! Who knew they'd be so comfy??
10. Wallflowers home fragrance in Creamy Caramel from Bath and Body - LOVE the smell of this! I have one at home and one in my classroom. Everyone who walks into my room comments on it.
11. Bare Escentuals "Meet the Browns" Eye shadow kit - I have wanted this for a long time and finally broke down and just ordered it for myself. I love it - perfect for my brown eyes!!12. Microfiber Socks - In the summer I am a barefoot person - I just hate wearing socks when it's warm out. But in the winter, I'm all about socks...especially these warm fuzzy ones! I have several pairs...and am always wanting more!
13. My fun new camera strap. I bought it on line here from someone who makes them. Mine is similar to this pattern, but it is red/white.
14. Moe's Southwest Grill -WELCOME TO MOE'S!!! We got hooked on Moe's when Becca was at Lutheran Hospital. Moe's was very close to the hospital and we ate there several times...and eventually got Chris' parents hooked on it too. Even Becca got to eat take-out from Moe's when she was able to eat real food again!