Voting

Friday, December 07, 2007

{Quinn}

On Sunday I had the opportunity to visit my cousin Lori and take photos of her new baby, Quinn. He was too cute...and very cooperative! I love taking newborn photos - they are always so sweet. Quinn had so many different facial expressions and is already moving around a lot at just 3 weeks old, but I still managed to get a lot of good photos of him. The only bad part is that I was so busy taking photos that I hardly got to hold him. I'll have to do that at Christmas (although I am sure there will be a long, long line!) THANKS again for letting Jenna and I visit and take photos of Quinn! Here are a few of my favorites...


Look how alert he was!!


Gotta love baby yawns...especially when you capture them with a camera!





Baby feet....one of my favorite things to take photos of...And my favorite photo from the whole day....


4 comments:

~Lori said...

i love them! thanks again for coming down to take photos. they turned out so well! i love that last one...that's what we call his 'hedgehog' pose, when he curls up in to a ball. It's my favorite. :) THANK YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Love these. Great job, Amy. MOM

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Those big eyes look especially good in b&w. Great "Madonna" shot, too.

Jill said...

The last one reminds me so much of mine with Mia... love it.