Voting

Sunday, December 09, 2007

{Rylee}

The same day I did Quinn's photos, I also took photos of Rylee. Rylee is my cousin Kara's daughter...and baby Quinn's cousin. She recently turned 4 and Kara wanted 4 year photos of her. WHEW....Miss Rylee really gave me a work out. She is too funny and a bit of a dramatic poser. She had me laughing the whole time...and really reminded me of another 4 year old "drama princess" that I take photos of. She was a good sport and braved the mist outside so we could get some photos with the leaves as a backdrop. Just a few of my favorites...

Mom's favorite... My favorite...look at those eyes!! I think these extreme close ups have kind of become my "signature" photo. They always end up being my favorite.
And some fun "boa" photos with Jenna. Lori let them use boas for a few photos, and they had a ball!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again you did a fantastic job. I especially like the first two and of course the two "boa girls". MOM

~Lori said...

I think I see a future on Broadway for the Rylee and Jenna as a singing/dancing duo....

Amy Covey said...

Or maybe they could be in the "quartets" (aka Rockettes!).

Anonymous said...

Those are great. I love the close ups, also, and of course the boas!

~Lori said...

Yes! Quartets!
Thanks Amy, I was watching the Rockettes again last night and I couldn't remember what Jenna was calling them. Thanks for writing that. :)

Brenda said...

What drama princess would that be???
She looks adorable...i love your really really close ups on kids.