Voting

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas Tour 2007

We started our Christmas tour on December 23rd in Huron with my Dad's side of the family. As usual we had lots of good food, lots of talking, and a lot of fun. Jessica (my cousin) was home from Poland for a short visit, so it was nice to see her and catch up. Here are just a few photos from Christmas in Huron.

Jacob, Quinn, Jenna, and Rylee
Reading a book while waiting to open gifts...Jenna and Grandpa...
Jacob, Jenna and Great Grandma Davis...
Aunt Nancy "strikes a pose" while she waits for her family to pose with her by the tree (I told you this would show up on my blog!)....
Grandpa, Grandma, Jenna, and Jacob...
Lori and I had the BRILLIANT idea to take a group photo using the self timer! Here's my favorite "out take"...
Much, much better....

Rylee and Jenna in new matching shirts and socks from Aunt Nancy...
Rylee loved this snow globe!!
Jacob and Quinn...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to OHIO! good photos:)
I'll be waiting for more. Maybe Nan can use her photo for next year's Christmas cards.
Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

I thought I already did this, but I must have forgotten to publish. Anyhow, I love all the pix, esp. the 2 family ones. Keep 'em coming! y the way, I don't want Barb to have to wait until next Christmas for her copy, so I'll make her an 8 x 10 copy of my photo.

~Lori said...

I just put some pictures up too...won't Nancy be happy to see that her pose showed up on both of our blogs?! That picture of Rylee and the snowglobe really good.
I'm glad your trip went well-- can't wait to see more!!!