Voting

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Mia...

This is the last of my Texas photos....pictures of Mia! I had plans while I was there to take her outside or into her room and snap a bunch of 9 month photos for her...and then I totally forgot. What is wrong with me?? Actually, the goal of my trip to Texas was to not walk around with my camera attached to me constantly and to take time to actually relax, visit, and enjoy my trip. I did manage to sneak in a few fun photos here and there though (and Jill...I am totally available to come do her 1 year photos!!).

Just a few of my favorites of Miss Mia..

Love those big blue eyes, little front teeth, and the yucky nose (she was getting her top teeth in while we were there)...


One of my favorites....
She sat like this all the time while we were there - feet crossed and her big toes sticking up....it was too cute!

Hanging out with Jacob and Jenna....
Cuddle time with Jacob (who had been crying because he didn't want to leave everyone!)...
Standing with Aunt Brenda ...

LOVE this one! All the granddaughters have gotten a doll like this from Grandpa and Grandma on their first Christmas. Mia loved her new baby!
More favorites....Mia was just sitting and playing, and I was snapping photos...and then she got upset and wanted picked up. I love her long eyelashes and little nose! The second one is another favorite....







6 comments:

Jill said...

Proud mama... very cute of course!

Brenda said...

that one of me and her is hilarious...it's just so funny to see her standing! those photos are adorable!!!!

Jill said...

Who made my baby cry???

Anonymous said...

Love them, especially the very first one. What a face. MOM

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

all of these Christmas photos are great! thanks for posting them. i love being able to see frequent photos of everyone. it definitely helps since we don't get to see each other all that often. it looks like you guys all had a great time =)

Anonymous said...

Those are great, and she's adorable. How about those cheeks? She could Kyle a run for his money. I'm wondering how those little legs can hold up that round cranium, though!