Voting

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Puppies...and Marcus' birthday

I'm still trying to work on posting my favorite Texas photos. The first few are photos of the kids with Brenda and Scott's pit bull puppies. The kids loved them....just don't let Chris know they played with pit bull puppies!





Poor Mia just wasn't quite sure what to do with the puppy!!
While we were in Texas we also helped Marcus celebrate his 14th birthday - complete with a pirate theme decorations picked out by Carsyn. We had dinner at Scott and Brenda's and then Maggie Moos ice cream cake! Yummy!!
Grandpa occupied Mia and Payton while the rest of us played Apples to Apples.Check back later today for more Texas photos....cousin photos, baby Mia photos, and fake ice skating photos. Sorry Lori - I never took a sister photo. I thought of it when I got home, but never thought of it when I was there. I was in 100% kid photo mode. I need to get out of that!! It also looks like I'm going to have to join the other blogging sisters/cousins and change the look of my blog!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

14? Wow!! Happy Birthday, Marcus. I was hoping to see a closer shot of Brenda to see her hair. Brenda, do you have one to put on your blog? By the way, i love the western print on the chair.