Voting

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Old School....

I saw this link on someone else's blog (see...it really does pay to be a blog stalker!)....and had to share it. When I saw the photos and read the descriptions I was laughing out loud...partly because I know enough about photography to just roll my eyes at these photos (I'm a photo snob, right Lori???)...and partly because I have first hand experience with family photos like these. If I get adventurous, I may even dig up some FABULOUS 1970s Davis family photos to share. Click HERE for a walk down memory lane with some amazing Olan Mills portraits.

PS I apologize in advance if you are offended at all by the comments or some of the language....but I just had to share the photos!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Ok, I love the wedding photo in the glass! Very classy...

Brenda said...

I love it!
I'll bet the wedding couple in the glass honeymooned in the poconos with a hot tub in a glass too!
you should see scott's olan mills whenhe was little...he is precious!!!

~Lori said...

That is clearly beyond photo-snobbery. I love them!
I want to know the story of the 2 shirtless guys with the little girl....
those all really had me laughing!