I know you're shocked, but I have no new photos to share. I haven't taken any photos since Hocking Hills....nothing much to take photos of I guess. I did just buy new fabric to use as a backdrop, so maybe I will be able to bribe my kids to play photo shoot with me tomorrow.
In the meantime, I didn't want to disappoint all my faithful blog readers....so I'll leave you with this. I got this survey in an email from a friend. I know I'm one of the few people in the world who actually likes filling them out and especially reading what others say. So, here ya go.....
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
I would love to live on the beach or a lake...but I also think it would be neat to own a HUGE ranch in Texas, complete with fences, horses, and a fancy entrance to our ranch with our "brand" on it.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
my orange BGSU sweatshirt
3. What's the last CD that you bought?
I haven't bought any lately...instead I've been downloading songs from iTunes for my iPod- Fun stuff! The last songs I downloaded were "Holiday" by Green Day, "Happy Together" by the Turtles, and "Waiting on the World to Change" by John Mayer (WOW - very ecclectic music taste!)
4. Where's your favorite place to be?
on the beach with a good book
5. Where is your least favorite place to be?
6. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Um....I have been totally and completely lazy this summer and have been getting up at 8:00...but starting this week I need to get up earlier so I'll be ready for school to start. On school days I'm up at 6:00. UGH!!
7. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
my Kitchen-aide mixer
8. What makes you really angry?
when people don't follow through with something
9. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
piano - I can play, but I'd love to be able to sit down and play like Harry Connick Jr does. Hmmm...maybe I should have taken those piano lessons with Mrs. Glauser a little more seriously. :)
10. Favorite color?
11. Favorite children's book?
I don't even know where to begin on this one...I have way too many to list. Probably my all time favorite is Good Night Moon.
12. What is your favorite season?
13. What is your least favorite household chore?
ironing and cleaning bathrooms
14. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
speed travel...I hate long trips...I'd much rather use my super power and be at my destination in a matter of minutes
15. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
ummm...tattoos involve needles and I am definitely not a fan of needles!
16. Can you juggle?
17. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
both of my grandpa's...I also think it would be fun to talk to Chris when he was younger, just to see what he was like before I met him
18. What's your favorite day?