Voting

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Me from A to Z

Are you all still shock that I STILL don't have any new photos? My poor camera is being neglected! I PROMISE TO HAVE SOME THIS WEEKEND. In the meantime..... I told you I was a sucker for these little "getting to know you" surveys!! And by the way, I think all the bloggin' cousins (including sisters) should add this one to their blog...just for fun!

A is for age: 36
B is for beer of choice: Root Beer :) I hate the taste of beer
C is for career right now: elementary special education teacher, mom, and wanna-be photographer
D is for your dog's name?: Kramer
E is for essential item you use everyday: contacts and "dirt" (hair product)
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: repeats of Sex in the City
G is for favorite game: Apples for Apples
H is for Home town: now= Van Wert, growing up= Stow
I is for instruments you play:Piano and french horn (at least I used to...I don't think I could anymore)
J is for favorite juice: orange - NO PULP!
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: ummm...whoever is in charge of school funding (or lack of) in Ohio and the silly people that bought our old house( for putting us through all the lawsuit drama )
L is for last food you ate: a yummy iced sugar cookie with sprinkles (I just couldn't resist today at Walmart and HAD to have some...you know the really soft iced sugar cookies that come in the plastic pack at the bakery?? I think they're called "Lofthouse" cookies!)
M is for marriage: Yes - 12 years!
N is for your full name:Amy Lynne (Davis) Covey
O is for overnight hospital stays: Mono (1989), when I had Jacob (1997) and Jenna (2001), and when Jenna was in for dehydration this summer
P is for people you were with today:Chris, Jacob, Jenna, Deb, Cade, Gage, Dane, Mom C., Dad C., Rebecca, and Ryan
Q is for quote: I recently heard this quote on TV and wrote it down - I think it's awesome: "A mother who radiates self love and self acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self esteem". -Naomi Watts
R is for Biggest Regret: High School - I wish I wouldn't have been so caught up in some of the petty "status" stuff , studied more, and just enjoyed it more. But, my college experience totally made up for high school, so it's all okay in the end. :)
S is for status: married
T is for time you woke up today: 8:00 ...I really need to start getting up earlier or I'm never gonna make it next week! V is for vegetable you love: Corn on the cob
W is for worst habit: Not exercising
X is for x-rays you've had: Teeth, my ankle
Y is for yummy food you ate today: that same iced sugar cookie with sprinkles
Z is for zodiac sign: Taurus

1 comment:

Brenda said...

How can I get this survey on my blog? I love it!