Voting

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Stayin' cool in the pool

One of the things we love best about our house is the neighborhood. We have great neighbors! Our next door neighbor is one of our favorite neighbors in the summer. He has an awesome in ground pool that he lets us use during the week while he's at work. I'd love to have my very own pool, but this will have to do for now. Jacob and Jenna's swimming has really improved over the last two summers by being in the pool so much. We are so fortunate to have such a generous neighbor with such a beautiful pool!

PS Lori - Sorry for the delay. I hope you didn't go into withdrawl waiting for new photos. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos- Makes me feel a little cooler in my un-airconditioned house! Thanks for sharing!
~Hopeless blog-addict
(a.k.a. Lori)

Anonymous said...

I guess I will have to swim vicariously through you. Trying this to see if it works. If so I may turn into a comment-a-holic.
--Mom